Cape Town: Unveiling Its Wonderful Travel Destinations
Do you want to travel to a new holiday destination? Should you be among these men and women, then you should visit Cape Town, South Africa instead of returning back to your usual travel destination. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. The truth is, Cape Town isn’t only popular because of its wonderful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are discussed in here.
Getting to Know the Geography of Cape Town, South Africa
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
Cape Town: What Are the Suggested Travel Destinations and Attractions of the City?
There are lots of travelers who visited the city not only because of the wonderful climate it has but also of its culture, hospitality, cuisine as well as the wonderful tourist attractions it houses. Showcased in here are the primary reasons of the rising popularity of Cape Town, South Africa to travelers from across the globe.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. For those who have the heart for extreme activities and sports, then you can find traditional as well as new sporting activities for you. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. There are plenty of tourists and travelers who visited Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Cape Malay Quarter is the ideal place to visit for those who love culture and history.
3. Before going back home, be sure to visit the Craft Markets because you will find lots of souvenir items for your friends and loved ones back home.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. If you want to get in touch with nature, then are there are lots of beautiful gardens in Cape Town. There are also gardens that give visitors permission to pick as well as eat fruits, for free or for a certain amount.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.