House rules and basic rules of behaviour
We would like to acquaint you with the house rules in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible. For all information, please contact the owner of the house Apartments Marija.
- Only guests (tenants) who have been properly registered with the owner, and who have accepted the house rules may have accommodation in our apartments
- Personal visits are not allowed without the consent of the owner
- On the day of arrival into the unit, accommodation is available from 2 pm.
- On the day of departure from the unit, please vacate the apartment by 10 am
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the apartment. In the event of any accident, you must bear your own consequences.
- The Apartments Marija is not responsible for guest’s private property or valuables.
Basic rules of behaviour
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the unit except by consent of the ownr
- It is forbidden to destroy the inventory of an apartment, to fight, to cause any disorder, or to disturb the peace that is being enjoyed by other guests who respectfully use the accommodations
- It is strictly forbidden to disturb the peace, or to cause any noise during the period between 22h-08h
- Guests are obliged to keep the apartment orderly during the lease. At the end of the lease, guests are obliged to return the apartment in the order in which it was found
- It is forbidden to take the apartment’s towels, blankets, and other items of the apartment
- We ask that you behave responsibly, and that you responsibly use the apartment’s inventory as well. The guest or tenant is responsible for all damages resulting from the use of the apartment
- When leaving the apartment, please close the windows and lock the front door. Unplug all electrical devices, including the air conditioner. You are especially obligated to shut off the water!
- Immediately prior to vacating the apartment, the guest is obligated to show the apartment to the owner for inspection
- Keys must be returned at the end of the lease
- During the summer, please take out the trash from the apartment daily
- The house rules are an integral part of the lease. Before renting, the guest is required to read the house rules and sign it as an agreement to the terms of the house rules
- If the guest does not sign the house rules, and the guest pays the deposit or verbally agrees to the house rules, it will be considered that the guest has read the house rules and accepts the house rules
- In case the house rules are violated, the owner reserves the right to evict the guests or tenants. In such cases the deposit will not be refunded
- Once the deposit is paid, the money will not be refunded, except cases of sickness and death
- Have a pleasant stay!